Saturday, August 9, 2008

Up....Up....and AWAY!!!!!!!!




Tahoe Homes has just one house left in our neighborhood to sell...and today they brought out the big guns, or rather, the BIG BALLOON, to get that done. Tony was in charge of inflating and securing this gigantic red balloon above the available home. Of course he received a little help from his 2 favorite assistants who chanted, "Go Dad! Go Dad! Go Dad!"... as the balloon got bigger, and bigger, and BIGGER! I won't lie to you, it got a little scary toward the end. I was wishing we all had protective eye wear just in case. But no worries, it went up without a hitch.





1 comment:

Alli Blue said...

Wowzers! That is the coolest thing ever! I bet it would have lifted my girls right off the ground! I'm sure the boys are great helpers! Now, did Tony fill that balloon up with his hot air, or what? ;)