sorry about the spider getting caught in your hair. i think you are supposed to keep it on the ground...read the directions. :)graden and claire look so funny. he's not digging her at all.great party!
What a fun party, I wish we lived close so I could come to family stuff. Looked like a great time. Love you guys. JILL
Great Party Man! Those pics were so funny! Aunt Patty, xoxo (or not), Pysco Luke swinger, Caitlin flipping off the camera! That's right! She's busted! I guess we missed the real game...."trantula, trantula, where will you hide???"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
sorry about the spider getting caught in your hair. i think you are supposed to keep it on the ground...read the directions. :)
graden and claire look so funny. he's not digging her at all.
great party!
What a fun party, I wish we lived close so I could come to family stuff. Looked like a great time. Love you guys. JILL
Great Party Man! Those pics were so funny! Aunt Patty, xoxo (or not), Pysco Luke swinger, Caitlin flipping off the camera! That's right! She's busted! I guess we missed the real game...."trantula, trantula, where will you hide???"
Post a Comment