I love to laugh. I love funny people, and I rather enjoy being funny myself. (At least I think I'm funny. In fact, I'm one of the funniest people I know.) Here is something that makes me laugh until I cry. Every single time I watch it.
Wait!! Before you click play you need to go down and pause the nice Christmas music. I'm too lazy to delete it.
And now for your enjoyment I bring you
Wait!! Before you click play you need to go down and pause the nice Christmas music. I'm too lazy to delete it.
And now for your enjoyment I bring you
F A N C Y
P A N T S
2 comments:
I love this skit. The one with Peyton Manning is funny too. His dancing is better than Michael Phelps!
I keep checking yours and Megans blog, nope no update on either one. Hmmmmm you must have a life.
Post a Comment