Friday, March 20, 2009

MARCH m A d n E s S !
We've been having so much fun this month. From leprechaun traps to championship basketball games (hooray Caitlin!), new Crocs to learning to fall forward when rollerblading... there's never a dull moment. Spring is finally here and we could not be more pleased!


3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Not sure what you have been letting Luke eat/drink, but green pee is NOT ok. ;) Cute post! Love the pic of Dal. The "sweet" face. hehehehe....

Jenny said...

Hello Jen! Do you mind if I add you to my blog list? Will that make you post more often? The whole one-post-per-month thing isn't really working for me... :) Love the slide show!

Good to see you the other night!

Jen

Jill said...

I love the cute little St. Pattys day things you and Ali do. I wish my little girl was not almost 20....