Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seriously Part II

I am not making this up. Here's a conversation that just took place while tucking Luke in for the night.

Mom: Tomorrow is preschool! Are you excited to see Ella?

Luke: Yes

Mom: Ella is your good friend, isn't she?

Luke: Yes she is. But do you know what? Dallas hates me.

Mom: No he doesn't, Luke. In fact, Dallas probably loves you more than anyone else in the whole wide world. That's what brothers are like.

Luke: silence

Mom: Do you believe me?

Luke: more silence

Mom: Imagine what would happen if a bully was picking on you and Dallas walked up. What do you think Dallas would do?

Luke: He would protect me.

Mom: That's exactly right. And what would you do if you walked up and a bully was picking on Dallas?

Luke: I would kick the bully in the nuts.

Mom: silence

Luke: I said I'd kick him in the nuts. You know, the weenis.

He thought I needed clarification.

4 comments:

Alli Blue said...

LOL!!!

Jill said...

Oh my, Very LOL LOL....

Jenny said...

When I came home from our ladies night out a few weeks ago I told Andy, "Megan's sister is really funny..." You have me giggling out loud as I read your posts! You write wonderfully and I always look forward to reading your blog. Thank you for a good laugh!

snekcip said...

HILARIOUS!!!