your brother did WHAT?

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I could survive for 44 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor
Posted by Jen Luchini at 2:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jen Luchini
Meridian, Idaho
This is as close as you'll get to being a fly on the wall at Someday Preschool! I hope you enjoy all of the love, laughter, and learning that takes place beyond the gate! :) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your beautiful beauties with me. I am blessed beyond measure.
View my complete profile

Happy Family ~ Est. 1999

Happy Family ~ Est. 1999
Luke, Tony, Jennifer, and Dallas

Dallas

Dallas
the Love of my Life

Little Luke

Little Luke
also the love of my life...

Tony ~ My Gravy Train

Tony ~ My Gravy Train
Just kidding, he's the TRUE love of my life!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (26)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • I could survive for 44 seconds chained to a bunk ...
      • L is for Lucky, and for Luke, and for Love
      • What Am I Going To Do With You?
      • Luke's Hot Rod
      • Time to PLAY BALL!!!
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (12)

Followers

Sweet Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.