I don't know how he does it. A quick trip to the grocery store typically results in the mother-load for Lukey Boy. I seem incapable of telling him no. Most recently he asked for a mouth guard like Dallas wears for football. I needed to grab a few items from the store and $.97 for a mouth guard seemed reasonable. Then he pulled me down the balloon aisle. (for those of you who don't know, Luke has a passion for balloons. he covets them, literally) Okay, a mouth guard and a bag of 12 "It's a Boy!" balloons. Enough damage for one day. Wrong! As I whiz by for a couple of 2 liters of diet soda, Luke eyes the bright pink lemon/lime/cranberry concoction, and while it wasn't of the diet variety, I found myself intrigued as well. Mouth guard, balloons, soda. One quick pass down the baking aisle and we're done. Until Luke sees the marshmallows. In a performance worthy of a daytime Emmy, Luke convinces me he must have marshmallows. The colored ones. No, wait, the plain white ones. No, the colored ones. Wait, not the little colored ones, the big colored ones. What? The big colored ones only come in pink? The big white ones, then. Yes, the big white ones. Delicious.
Oh how I love this boy.
1 comment:
Hey after preschool you wanna go to Target? ;)
Post a Comment