Saturday, September 6, 2008

Time to PLAY BALL!!!


Today was the first in an 8-week adventure in juggling two boys playing two sports at two different parks. Sadly I missed Luke Luchini's 1st ever soccer game (Go Red Robins!) but in return was witness to a crushing victory by the Green Bay Packers over the Miami Dolphins. Gooooooooooo Packers! Dallas played defense the whole game, and between snatching flags was able to entertain the sidelines with a few dance moves I've never seen before.
I lie. I have seen those moves before, but I promised Tony I'd never talk about it.

Tony helped out at Luke's soccer game, and if he is to be believed, Luke wasn't exactly thrilled with the whole experience. He enjoyed the first few minutes, then was determined not to have fun, and expressed his disappointment and frustration at being signed up for soccer in the first place.

Luckily today was the only conflict between schedules and I won't be missing any more of either boys' games. I just had to keep telling myself that surely Mrs. Manning had to choose between watching Eli or Peyton on occasion.

1 comment:

Alli Blue said...

GO GO G*O* F*I*G*H*T* WIN!



(toe touch) !

Love Aunt Alli